1. To rescue animals that are abandoned or surrendered to veterinary clinics for various reasons, including illness.
2. To rescue animals in danger of being euthanized at area shelters/pounds.
3. To assist owners willing to keep their dogs, by finding new homes for their dogs through the Corporation's Owner Surrender Program, as an alternate to placing their dog in a public shelter or animal control facility.
4. To provide homes for these animals.
5. To place rescued animals into forever homes.
6. To educate and promote the importance of spaying/neutering companion animals.